Mount Batur Trekking & Kintamani TourJuly 13, 2019
Nusa Dua Watersports & Uluwatu TourJuly 13, 2019
Ayung Rafting & Kintamani Tour
If you would like to retreat from jam-pawncked seawater beaches, participating in a very rafting journey in Ayung watercourse Ubud is one in all the foremost powerfully counseled alternatives. Row the boat as the rapids drift you down the hill and enjoy green sceneries and majestic Balinese cliff carvings alongside the river. Complete the day by visiting some of the best attractions up to the north including Kintamani (witnessing Lake and Mount Batur) and finish off by visiting other attractions down to the south.
Ayung White River Rafting
Beat the rapids while overlooking rice paddies and big rainforest trees along the trajectory. Ayung watercourse has medium-level (2 & 3) rapids unfold throughout the watercourse. The activity we offer comes with insurance and state-of-the-art equipment to fully ensure your safety and lunch to fill up your energy before heading up to the next destinations.
Kintamani Volcanic View
Kintamani is regarded to have the coolest temperature in Bali to the opposite of the main tourist areas in the south. This well-liked destination is that the most ideal spot for Mount Batur looking wherever you’ll be ready to witness the liquid stone and understand the serenity of Lake Batur afar. A one-of-a-kind photography material you shouldn't miss.
Tegallalang Rice Terrace
One of the most renowned rice fields in Asia which is famous for retaining the traditional Balinese irrigation system known as Subak. Take a walk on the slope across the vale and witness native farmers' activities as they plant and reap the rice from terraced paddies. You’ll be ready to take footage on the high wayside and therefore the renowned “Love Bali” sign.
Luwak Coffee Plantation
Dubbed as the priciest coffee in the world, Luwak coffee (also called civet coffee) has drawn interests from coffee aficionados around the world. Here you’ll be shown the traditional process of coffee-making and interesting information about how the civet cats eat the coffee and poop the beans out undigested. You will have the chance to sample a tasteful cup of Luwak coffee (totally hygiene) as well as 5 cups of different coffee varieties and 5 cups of teas (total 11 cups) for free.
- 8.00 - 9.00 AM : Pickup at your hotel (time depends on the area)
- 10.00 AM : Arrive at rafting starting point for life jacket fitting and safety briefing
- 10.15 AM : Begin rafting
- 12.00 PM : Finish rafting and join for lunch
- 1.45 PM : Visit Kintamani Village for Batur Volcanic Sightseeing
- 3.30 PM : Visit Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- 4.45 PM : Visit Bali Coffee Plantation
- 5.45 PM : Go back to your hotel
- Air-conditioned Hotel Transfers
- Mineral water
- Experienced Rafting Guide
- Safety Equipment
- Set / Buffet Lunch at the Rafting facility
- Entrance tickets & parking fees for all attractions
- Toll Roads (if any)
- Coffee sampling at Luwak Coffee Plantation
- Parking fee to places other than listed destinations (i.e. convenience store, money changer, etc.)
Pickups are available in the following areas:
Contact us for pickup in different area.
- Nusa Dua
- Sanur and Ubud.