North Bali Dolphin & Hot Spring TourJuly 12, 2019
Nusa Dua Watersports & Tanah Lot TourJuly 12, 2019
North Bali Dolphin & Waterfall Tour
Perhaps you’ve heard a lot about dolphin and had one occasion or two seeing them performing in safari or marine park. But if you really want to see them wandering around its natural habitat carefree, Lovina Beach in north Bali has something for you. The combination of unrivaled Dolphin sightseeing here and the freshness of Gitgit Waterfall & Ulun Danu Beratan Temple in central Bali will surely going to be one of the most unforgettable morning in your life.
Dolphin Sightseeing at Lovina Beach
Lovina is that the most well liked beach in northern aspect of Bali and conjointly well-known to possess the most effective dolphin looking at spot within the entire island. We will begin moving before sunrise to catch with the most effective time (early morning) once dolphins ar out seeking foods and might be seen jumping freely offshore. You will get aboard a traditional outrigger boat and watch them closely within meters, one kilometer offshore.
The waterfall is located 70 kilometers from the main tourist area in the south and 10 kilometer to the Singaraja area in the north. Arguably the foremost standard destination of its kind within the Island of Gods, Gitgit waterfall stands on a plateau area in the mountainous heights of central Bali, 300 meters above sea level. The entrance from the main road to the spot is pretty easy, where you’ll be crossing a wooden bridge walkway through a gorge before reaching the 40-meter spectacle and a small Hindu shrine nearby.
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
Built in 1633, Ulun Danu Temple stands majestically at the edge of Lake Beratan. The temple is wherever the Balinese gift their offerings to the Balinese water, lake and river Goddess Danu, due to the importance of the lake as a main source of irrigation in central Bali. As a water temple, Ulun Danu Bratan Temple presents stunning highland and lakeside scenery. Additionally, you will rent Associate in Nursing stabilizer, paddle or motor boat to fall out the lake.
- 2.30 - 3.30 AM : Pickup at your hotel (depends on the area)
- 6.00 AM : Arrive at the Lovina harbor and board the boat
- 6.05 AM : Begin traveling offshore for Dolphin sightseeing
- 8.00 AM : Finish sightseeing and return to harbor
- 9.00 AM : Visit Gitgit Waterfall
- 11.15 AM : Visit Ulun Danu Beratan Temple + Lunch
- 12.30 PM : Return to your hotel
- Air-conditioned Hotel Transfers
- Mineral water
- Safety Equipment
- Set Lunch
- Entrance tickets & parking fees for all attractions
- Toll Roads (if any)
- Mandatory Sarong at Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
- Boat hire at the Lake Beratan
- Parking fee to places other than listed destinations (i.e. convenience store, money changer, etc.)
Pickups are available in the following areas:
Contact us for pickup in different area.
- Nusa Dua
- Sanur and Ubud.