North Bali Dolphin & Waterfall TourJuly 12, 2019
Nusa Dua Watersports & Ubud TourJuly 12, 2019
Nusa Dua Watersports & Tanah Lot Tour
Enjoy thrilling activities at the Nusa Dua beach at your choice. There are numerous variety of activities to choose and there should be no confusion involved as we have packaged them based on popularity. You will then visit two most famous temples up to the southwest Bali, Taman Ayun and Tanah Lot to enjoy sunset and to complete the day.
Nusa Dua Watersports
Take your holiday in paradise to the next level! Experience wide-range of watersports with international safety standards at the center of southern island solid ground. There are plenty of activities to choose and we have packed some of the most acclaimed combinations below.
- Package I
- Snorkeling (20 mins)
- Glass-bottom Boat Tour (20 mins)
- Turtle Island Tour (20 mins)
- Package II
- Flying Fish (2x Fly)
- Banana Boat (15 mins)
- Glass-bottom Boat Tour (30 mins)
- Turtle Island Tour (30 mins)
- Package III
- Sea Walker (30 mins)
- Parasailing (1x round)
- Jet Ski (15 mins)
Bali Coffee Plantation
Dubbed as the priciest coffee in the world, Luwak coffee (also called civet coffee) has drawn interests from coffee aficionados around the world. Here you’ll be shown the traditional process of coffee-making and interesting information about how the civet cats eat the coffee and poop the beans out undigested. You will have the chance to sample a tasteful cup of Luwak coffee (totally hygiene) as well as 5 cups of different coffee varieties and 5 cups of teas (total 11 cups) for free.
Tanah Lot Temple
This temple is easy one in all the foremost widespread destinations in island and famed among the tourists because the most well-liked spot for high sunset towards Indian Ocean. The temple, sitting on the highest of associate degree offshore formation, appears to be floating in the occasion of high tides. Tanah ton Temple conjointly holds a standing of high non secular importance together of the foremost revered Bahasa Hindu temples, and tourists can sometimes see the locals holding non secular ceremonies and organizing dance performances around the temple.
- 8.30 - 10.00 AM : Pickup at your hotel (depends on the hotel area)
- 10.30 AM : Arrive at the Watersport facility & start enjoying activities
- 12.30 PM : Finish enjoying activities and taking bath
- 1.30 PM : Lunch
- 3.30 PM : Visit Bali Coffee Plantation
- 5.00 PM : Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 6.00 PM : Return to your hotel
- Air-conditioned Hotel Transfers
- Mineral water
- Safety Equipment
- Set Lunch
- Entrance tickets & parking fees for all attractions
- Toll Roads (if any)
- Donation at the Turtle Island
- Coffee sampling at Bali Luwak Coffee Plantation
- Mandatory Sarong at each temple
- Parking fee to places other than listed destinations (i.e. convenience store, money changer, etc.)
Pickups are available in the following areas:
Contact us for pickup in different area.
- Nusa Dua
- Sanur and Ubud.