Nusa Dua Watersports & Tanah Lot TourJuly 12, 2019
Elephant Safari & Tanah Lot TourJuly 12, 2019
Nusa Dua Watersports & Ubud Tour
Enjoy thrilling activities at the Nusa Dua beach at your choice. There are numerous variety of activities to choose and there should be no confusion involved as we have packaged them based on popularity. The activities will then be followed by a tour to the northern side where you will visit several famous spots at Ubud area before calling it a day.
Nusa Dua Watersports
Take your holiday in paradise to the next level! Experience wide-range of watersports with international safety standards at the guts of southern Bali ground. There are plenty of activities to choose and we have packed some of the most acclaimed combinations below.
- Package I
- Snorkeling (20 mins)
- Glass-bottom Boat Tour (20 mins)
- Turtle Island Tour (20 mins)
- Package II
- Flying Fish (2x Fly)
- Banana Boat (15 mins)
- Glass-bottom Boat Tour (30 mins)
- Turtle Island Tour (30 mins)
- Package III
- Sea Walker (30 mins)
- Parasailing (1x round)
- Jet Ski (15 mins)
It’s a renowned rainforest conservation center with archaic open-air architecture close to the busiest part of Ubud. Here you’ll be able to enjoy fresh air as well as to interact with hundreds of long-tailed macaques by feeding them with hand. There are trails across 27 acres of the park which allow visitors to access many features in the Monkey Forest grounds.
Puri Saren (Ubud Royal Palace)
The palace was built by Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel, King of Ubud circa 1820 which initially functioned as government center. Today, Puri Saren serves as a repository for Balinese cultural legacy in art and literature to the benefit of local artists and historians alike.
Right across Puri Saren (the Ubud Royal Palace), there is a traditional market laden with hand-made local products. At the side of the market ar choked with tourists shopping for crafted souvenirs with comparatively low cost worth, while the east side comprises of groceries and household items. There ar heaps of things that you just will bring home, like slippers, picket statues, bags, clothes, mats, paintings and a lot of alternative stuffs.
- 8.30 - 10.00 AM : Pickup at your hotel (depends on the hotel area)
- 10.30 AM : Arrive at the Watersport facility & start enjoying activities
- 12.30 PM : Finish enjoying activities and taking bath
- 1.30 PM : Lunch
- 4.00 PM : Visit Monkey Forest
- 5.00 PM : Visit Puri Saren & Ubud Market
- 6.00 PM : Return to your hotel
- Air-conditioned Hotel Transfers
- Mineral water
- Safety Equipment
- Set Lunch
- Entrance tickets & parking fees for all attractions
- Toll Roads (if any)
- Donation at the Turtle Island
- Coffee sampling at Bali Luwak Coffee Plantation
- Food for feeding the macaques at the Monkey Forest
- Parking fee to places other than listed destinations (i.e. convenience store, money changer, etc.)
Pickups are available in the following areas:
Contact us for pickup in different area.
- Nusa Dua
- Sanur and Ubud.